LIST OF TEST DONE IN THE LABORATORY
This test deals with all forms of blood test recommended for patient e.g malaria parasite, Full blood count etc.
This deals with identification of bacteria and micro-organisms through the process of microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
This is all about medical investigations that involve antigen – antibody reaction e.g widal reaction.
· CLINICAL CHEMISTRY
This involves tests like Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS), Liver function test (LFT), E/U/Cr etc.
· HIV SCREENING
This checks the HIV status of patients. In performing this test, we also undertake HIV counseling, and we also give free treatment for positive patients.
· BCG given at Birth
· OPV given at birth, 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks.
· PENTA given at 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 14 weeks
· PCV given at 6 weeks, 10 weeks, and 14 weeks.
· ROTAVIRUS given at 6 weeks, 10 weeks
· IPV given at 14 weeks
· VIT A given at 6 months, one and half years till 5years.
· MEASLES and YELLOW FEVER given at 9 months
VACCINATION days every Friday by 10 am
Price ranges from N300 – N4, 000 depending on the type of vaccine to be taken.
Hepatitis vaccine for the first baby ‘s immunization schedul
· COMPREHENSIVE HIV CENTRE
We run a comprehensive HIV centre where screening and treatment are free.
· TUBERCLOSIS CENTRE
The facility also runs a tuberculosis centre. Here, all screening and treatment are free for all tuberculosis positive patients.